Careers – Current Opportunities
Mechanical EIT / Technologist
We are seeking a highly capable Mechanical EIT / Technologist to join our growing team. Our focus is problem diagnosis of existing systems containing: process and HVAC equipment, piping, tanks, pressure vessels, and safety relief valves, along with design to enable proper operation.
What We Want You To Bring To The Table
Most important to us is a person who fits with our culture. If you answer yes to the following questions then you might be the next member of our team.
Are you looking for diverse and exciting work experiences?
Do you want to get involved in every aspect of a project?
Are you willing to learn our specific business practices and become an expert in those areas?
Do you take pride in exceeding client expectations?
We are looking for a Mechanical EIT / Technologist who is self-motivated, enjoys problem solving, and strives for quality. We are interested in people who enjoy their work, want to tackle new responsibilities, and aren’t afraid of getting a little dirty.
- Mechanical Design and Drafting
- Read relevant codes, standards and design guides
- Complete design calculations
- Produce engineering designs and drawings
- Field work to obtain pictures, measurements, or relevant information
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or Mechanical Technologist Diploma
- Experience using AutoCAD
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Able to work independently and in teams
- Focused on safety
- Comfortable working in both office and industrial settings
- Skill sets and experience associated with design of industrial piping, tank repairs, or HVAC are considered assets
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Superior technical writing skills
- Willing to permanently relocate to Prince George
What We Have to Offer You
People are Earth Fire Energy’s greatest asset. We believe in treating people with respect, providing challenging and rewarding experiences, and offering flexible scheduling to enable work-life balance for our team.
Working safely is a core value and we are proud of our safety record. Since the company started in 2010, we’ve had zero lost time incidents.
Continuous Improvement – Our employees receive opportunities for training through mentorship, training courses, lunch and learns, and self study.
Compensation – We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and provide performance bonuses to those that exceed expectations.
How to apply:
Please e-mail a cover letter and resume to