Careers – Current Opportunities
Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
We are are seeking a highly capable Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join our growing team. Our focus is problem diagnosis of existing systems containing: process and HVAC equipment, piping, tanks, pressure vessels, and safety relief valves, along with design to enable proper operation.
What we want you to bring to the table
Most important to us is a person who fits our culture. If you can answer yes to the following questions, then you might be the next member of our team.
- Are you looking for diverse and exciting work experiences?
- Do you want to get involved in every aspect of a project?
- Are you looking to increase your level of responsibility and move into a management role?
- Do you have a team-oriented approach and enjoy mentoring upcoming professionals?
- Are you willing to learn our specific business practices and become an expert in those areas?
- Do you take pride in exceeding client expectations?
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer that is self-motivated, enjoys problem solving, and strives for quality. We are interested in engineers that enjoy work, want to tackle new responsibilities, and aren’t afraid of getting a little dirty.
- Professional Engineer with EGBC or eligible for registration in BC.
- Experience related to sizing and specification of industrial piping, storage tanks, and process equipment considered an asset.
- Aptitude for problem solving and report writing.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- A demonstrated commitment to safety.
- Comfortable working in both office and industrial settings.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactively obtain client and employer expectations and requirements.
- Mechanical designs and specifications for industrial clients.
- Manage and mentor junior engineers and technologists.
- Read and apply relevant codes, standards, and design guides.
- Prepare engineering designs, drawings, and calculations.
- Obtain pictures, measurements, and relevant information for a project.
How to apply:
Please e-mail a cover letter and resume to