Careers – Current Opportunities
Mechanical or Process Engineer
We are are seeking a highly capable Mechanical or Process Engineer to join our team. Our focus is problem diagnosis of existing systems containing: process and HVAC equipment, piping, tanks, pressure vessels, and safety relief valves, along with design to enable proper operation.
What We Want You To Bring To The Table
Most important is a person who fits our culture. If you can answer yes to the following questions, then you might be our next team member:
- Are you looking for diverse and exciting work experiences?
- Do you want to get involved in every aspect of a project?
- Are you looking to increase your level of responsibility and move into a management role?
- Do you have a team-oriented approach and enjoy mentoring upcoming professionals?
- Are you willing to learn our specific business practices and become an expert in those areas?
- Do you take pride in exceeding client expectations?
We are looking for a Mechanical or Process Engineer that is self-motivated, enjoys problem solving, and strives for quality. We are interested in engineers that enjoy work, want to tackle new responsibilities, and aren’t afraid of getting a little dirty.
- Professional Engineer with or eligible for registration in BC and AB
- Minimum 6 years of experience as a Mechanical or Process Engineer
- Experience related to sizing and specification of industrial piping, storage tanks, and process equipment considered an asset
- Aptitude for problem solving and report writing
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- A demonstrated commitment to safety and comfortable working in both office and industrial settings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to permanently relocate to Prince George
- Proactively obtain client and employer expectations and requirements
- Mechanical designs and specifications for industrial clients
- Manage and mentor junior engineers and technologists
- Read and apply relevant codes, standards, and design guides
- Prepare engineering designs, drawings, and calculations
- Obtain pictures, measurements, and relevant information for a project
What We Have to Offer You
People are Earth Fire Energy’s greatest asset. We treat people with respect, provide challenging and rewarding experiences, and offer flexible scheduling to enable work-life balance for our team.
Working safely is a core value and we are proud of our safety record. Since the company started in 2010, we’ve had zero lost time incidents.
Continuous Improvement – Our employees receive opportunities for training through mentorship, training courses, lunch and learns, and self study.
Compensation – We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and provide performance bonuses to those that exceed expectations.
How to apply:
Please e-mail a cover letter and resume to