Careers – Current Opportunities
Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
Earth Fire Energy Inc. is pursuing our vision to expand our consulting engineering services and increase our capacity for Mechanical Engineering. To facilitate this, we are seeking to engage a highly capable Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to work on a variety of projects, progress their career, and mentor upcoming professionals.
- Professional engineer or eligible for registration in BC.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in mechanical engineering.
- Experience related to sizing and specification of industrial piping, storage tanks, and process equipment.
- Aptitude for problem solving and report writing.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- A demonstrated commitment to safety.
- Comfortable working in both office and industrial settings.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Direct and complete mechanical designs and specifications for industrial clients.
- Read and apply relevant codes, standards, and design guides.
- Prepare, review, and seal engineering designs, drawings, and calculations.
- Manage and mentor junior team members.
- Develop proposals, budgets, and schedules.
- Obtain pictures, measurements, and relevant information for a project.
About Earth Fire Energy
We are a small engineering firm that’s growing. Our focus is industrial engineering, with a niche in mechanical operations. Our technical team members are always expanding their skills and experience. They’re eager to take on more responsibility than they would in a larger company and they take pride in exceeding client expectations. We are interested in engineers that enjoy work, want to tackle new responsibilities, and aren’t afraid of getting a little dirty.
People are Earth Fire Energy’s greatest asset. We believe in treating people with respect, providing challenging and rewarding experiences, and offering flexible scheduling to enable work-life balance for our team. We are looking for an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer that is self-motivated, enjoys problem solving, and strives for quality to join our team.
How to apply:
Please e-mail a cover letter and resume to