Careers – Current Opportunities
Junior Mechanical Engineer
Earth Fire Energy Inc. is pursuing our vision to expand our consulting engineering services and increase our capacity for Mechanical Engineering. To facilitate this, we are seeking to engage a highly capable Junior Mechanical Engineer to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to work on a variety of projects, progress their career, and mentor upcoming professionals.
- Engineer-in-Training or eligible for registration in BC.
- Experience related to sizing and specification of industrial piping, storage tanks, and process equipment considered an asset.
- Aptitude for problem solving and report writing.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- A demonstrated commitment to safety.
- Comfortable working in both office and industrial settings.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Direct and complete mechanical designs and specifications for industrial clients.
- Read and apply relevant codes, standards, and design guides.
- Prepare engineering designs, drawings, and calculations.
- Obtain pictures, measurements, and relevant information for a project.
How to apply:
Please e-mail a cover letter and resume to