Earth Fire Energy has extensive experience in Industrial Design and Engineering. While our main focus is Pulp and Paper, we also have expertise for projects within the Oil and Gas, Mining, Power, Chemical, and Municipal sectors. Our team has worked on engineering projects from conception to detailed design stages, as well as assessments on in-place equipment to increase the efficiency of operation and diagnose complex maintenance issues. We have worked in Prince George, Quesnel, and other areas of BC and Alberta.
Earth Fire Energy has a team that specializes in pumps; process and power piping; heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems; pressure vessels; tanks; and industrial process equipment. Earth Fire Energy’s mechanical engineering team has experience in the design of industrial equipment and piping installations that require:
- Design and diagnosis of pumping systems
- Stress analysis and registration with the BC Safety Authority for pressure piping systems
- Fluid, steam, and compressed gas flow modeling
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment sizing
- Modifications to existing tanks
- Modifications to existing pressure vessels
- Sizing of pressure relief valves
Our technical expertise allows us to assist clients with all phases of projects: engineering design, project management, cost estimating, tendering, procurement, construction management, contract administration, construction inspection, and commissioning of industrial equipment.