Earth Fire Energy has extensive experience in Industrial Design and Engineering. While our main focus is Pulp and Paper, we also have expertise for projects within the Oil and Gas, Mining, Power, Chemical, and Municipal sectors. Our team has worked on engineering projects from conception to detailed design stages, as well as assessments on in-place equipment to increase the efficiency of operation and diagnose complex maintenance issues. We have worked in Prince George, Quesnel, Kamloops, Hinton, Grande Prairie, and other areas of British Columbia and Alberta.
We have been working in a niche market since the establishment of our company. Our core services are diagnosing problematic and inefficient systems. We investigate issues that are often located in the darkest and dirtiest corners of plants. These systems frequently have very little historical and record data available.
Earth Fire Energy has a team that specializes in pumps; process and power piping; heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems; pressure vessels; tanks; and industrial process equipment. Earth Fire Energy’s mechanical engineering team has experience in the design of industrial equipment and piping installations that require:
- Design and diagnosis of pumping systems
- Stress analysis and registration with the BC Safety Authority for pressure piping systems
- Pipe vibration assessments
- Fluid, steam, and compressed gas flow modeling
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment sizing
- Process and equipment exhaust system assessments
- Modifications to existing tanks
- Modifications to existing pressure vessels
- Sizing of pressure relief valves
Our technical expertise allows us to assist clients with all phases of projects: engineering design, project management, cost estimating, tendering, procurement, construction management, contract administration, construction inspection, and commissioning of industrial equipment.