Commercial – Residential Septic Design
Residential Septic System Design
- Engineered onsite septic disposal systems for residential properties
- Complete site visit to review soil conditions and determine an appropriate location for the effluent disposal system (lagoon, sand mound, infiltrative trenches, etc.);
- Provide construction drawings and a design brief document for the onsite sewerage system;
- Complete a Record of Sewerage System filing and submit it to Northern Health;
- Complete construction inspection on the disposal system;
- Provide record drawings, an operation and maintenance manual, and the letter of certification for the onsite sewerage system.