Industrial – Construction Management
Outfall Lagoon Berm Rehabilitation
- Civil earthworks, including berm rehabilitation and embankment construction to upgrade the outfall lagoon.
- Construction of 12,600 cubic meters of embankment.
- Meetings with contractor superintendents to discuss progress and any issues.
- Determine solutions to issues in order to maintain the schedule.
- Monitored construction for unsafe work practices.
- Coordinated design and scope changes with engineering team and contractor.
- Informing the client of progress and notifying them of any changes.
- Managing budgets and tracking project costs.